Freebee was founded in 2006. Their customers are in the aluminum, foundry and abrasive industries and are in over 30 countries around the world. Freebee is well known for its flexible and innovative solutions in the field solid inorganic chemicals and minerals. Production takes place at a fully modernized production facility in Nyborg, in central Denmark.
The newly created position of Business Developer will require a person who can search the market for opportunities for new and complementary products and solutions, and then develop these for sale on the market. You can expect an exciting and versatile working life, involving close collaboration with both the Director (& founder) as well as the external stakeholders. You will be directly subordinate to the Director.
- Researching market opportunities that will expand the current product range with complementary products
- Developing and collating new products in collaboration with the director
- Supporting the director in development processes, including dialogue with customers
You will prepare product descriptions and spare with colleagues at the commercial level as well as the technical level. You will be in close communication with relevant stakeholders, and you will contribute to both general business development and product development, collaborating with the director and the rest of the organization.
- You have a relevant chemical and/or technical background. Preferably trained as a Chemical Engineer, Bioengineer, Chemist or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant practical experience with product development and sales of chemical and/or technical solutions
- You can commit to a varied and changeable working environment
- You have strong analytical skills and preferably a sound knowledge of metallurgy
- You are collaborative, ambitious, responsible and flexible by nature
You have the experience and skill to identify new technical and market opportunities. You are structured and able to translate business ideas into solutions that can be implemented. You have a talent for creating overviews, analyzing data, defining project processes and the ability deliver. You are a skilled communicator, both verbally and in writing. You are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
An exciting new position, which offers you relatively free hands to shape your own work content. You will be part of a healthy and growing international company, with 25 employees and a strong environmental profile. Your colleagues are performance-driven and demonstrate a great passion for the company and its products. The corporate culture is informal, however, due to the need for close collaboration with colleagues, your daily place of work will be the Freebee Nyborg office.